The industry’s most popular mobile app now includes the new decorator search module along with new product search fields, the ability to add logos to CRM, and significant upgrades to the tradeshow planner just in time for The PPAI Expo.
SAGE, the leading provider of information, marketing and business management solutions to the promotional products industry, announces the release of a new version of SAGE Mobile™. The app, available for iOS and Android devices, allows industry distributors easy access to all their critical research and business management operations while on the go. In addition, as the official show planner for The PPAI Expo, to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 13-17, 2019, distributors have complimentary access to the app’s expanded set of tradeshow planning features to plan and manage their experience at the show.
Some of the new features in the SAGE Mobile 8.0 release include:
• Perform advanced searches using the 54 newly-added product search criteria, which now makes SAGE Mobile’s product research as robust as SAGE’s desktop services, SAGE Online and SAGE Web
• Search for decorators using the new decorator search area, allowing users to search for embroiderers, screen printers, engravers, and other special decorators
• Add clients’ logos to their contact profile in the CRM module, allowing for quick and easy cross-functionality in the Virtual Design Studio, Order Management module, and more
• Easily access tradeshow registration barcodes in the app for expedited badge pick-up at The PPAI Expo and any industry show where SAGE Event Services is available
• Quickly access nearby exhibitors while walking the trade show floor at PPAI Expo through enhanced location technology
• Take advantage of suggested trade show walk lists based on search history, preferred suppliers, and other preferences Share walk lists with other users with editing privileges enabled or disabled
“We’ve all become accustomed to having access to anything that we need right on our phones. That’s why we continue to invest in our mobile app. We want to make sure that our customers can do everything that they need to right from their phone, seamlessly integrating with their desktop experiences,” said SAGE President, David Natinsky, MAS. “Whether you need to perform an advanced product search while on the go, or manage your journey at the PPAI Expo, SAGE Mobile will get it done for you.”
SAGE Mobile 8.0 is available now. Current SAGE Total Access subscribers can download SAGE Mobile for free from the Apple App Store, Google Play, or the Amazon App Store. For users who have automatic app updates turned on, the update will download automatically.
Distributors who are not current SAGE Total Access subscribers but are attending The PPAI Expo can access the tradeshow planning area of SAGE Mobile for free by visiting www.go.sageworld.com/planexpo. To receive full access to SAGE Mobile, tap the “Start a Free Trial” button on the homepage of SAGE Mobile.
For distributors not attending The PPAI Expo, contact SAGE today for a complimentary 30-day subscription of SAGE Total Access, which includes the full version of SAGE Mobile.
For more information on SAGE Mobile, visit www.sageworld.com/sagemobile.